When we publish a website or blog we are looking for greater contact with our audience and attract new business. To understand why the content of our website is important, let’s ask ourselves another question: how do you search for suppliers on the internet?
We usually go to Google with a question, and we seek to learn more about a particular subject, service, product or supplier. ex: because the content of our website is important
You reached this page because you were in doubt about the importance of the content. If you asked this question on Google, you may have considered this link to be the best result, that is, the best possible answer to answer your question.
We all seek answers, and answers are nothing more than content.
Content is why search engines exist in the first place.
— Lee Odden
Why the content of our website is important
People search for relevant content on the internet, either to solve their problems, or simply to increase their knowledge on a given subject. As entrepreneurs, our role is to bring interesting responses to our target audience in a trusted environment. To achieve this goal it is necessary to combine an attractive design (intuitive and responsive) with content directed to your target audience (Content Marketing).
When we create a sufficient amount of content to answer the main questions of our potential customers, we will become a reference, and possibly an authority on the subject in question, which will encourage visitors to share our posts, our solutions, products and services, making -the ambassadors of our brand.
Here are some benefits of having a website / blog with targeted content:
- Content sells (reduces the need for advertising)
- Relevant information has a high power of convincing and generating demands.
- Your customers want to be educated on what to buy, and how to use your products and services. If you don’t inform them, other companies will.
- Your content should inform without interest but point out solutions by discreetly directing to your solutions.
- Keeps your email list clean (Email Marketing)
- Your list of leads is targeted and interested in what you offer.
- Avoid cancellations, as subscribers expect to receive your tips and news.
- Content is the key to the relationship with our audience
- Analyzing the content, we will know who are the people who visited, liked and shared each subject.
- Using Call To Actions and Landing Pages it is possible to transform anonymous visitors into contacts (Leads), which can become business opportunities.
- Taking proper care of your social networks you will be able to target your own content to answer the questions that people are asking.saberemos quem são as pessoas que visitaram, curtiram e compartilharam cada assunto.
I hope you enjoyed learning because the content on our site is important. To learn more about these and other tips, subscribe to our newsletter and download our free eBook on Inbound Marketing. If you already have a website, find out if it is ready to publish content to attract new business, ask for a free, no-obligation trial.
Keep learning on the blog by reading related posts, comment below and share this content. If you have any questions, please contact us, we are at your disposal to exchange experiences and help in whatever way we can.
Did you like thit article? Use the comments below to talk about your experiences, difficulties and doubts on this matter.
If this content was somehow important to you, share it with your friends in your online groups and social media.
Sharing is caring! :-)